|Early Rates||Regular Rates|
|(Payment by 8/25/16)||(Payment after 8/25/16)|
|Full Conference: (includes all meals and the Awards Gala)|
|Student or Senior (55+)||$300||$375|
|Monday Add-Ons: (additional fee to attend any of these activities on 9/12/16)|
|Cultural Heritage Tourism Course||$50||$50|
|#1: A Day At Hibulb Museum||$50||$50|
|#3: Tour Of Tulalip Reservation & Afternoon Traditional Sweat||$60||$60|
|Guest or Artisan Meals Only (all meals)||$200||$200|
|Awards Gala Only (single ticket)||$75||$75|
- Shared registrations are not accepted.
- AIANTA Member rates apply to those in good member standing with AIANTA. Those registering at the member rate will be monitored.
- Full conference fees include 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 receptions, Awards Gala, beverage breaks and conference materials.
Space is limited. First priority is given to registrants at the full conference or one-day rates. After 9/1/16, remaining space will be made available to all on a first come, first serve basis. The Terms and Conditions must be agreed to when you register for a mobile workshop. Payment must be received prior to participating and is non-refundable.
Payments & policies
- Required in US currency:
- Credit card: Master Card, Visa, Discover, American Express
- Check: Payable to American Indian Tourism Conference. Name and registration number of attendee(s) must be included.
- AIANTA Tax ID#: 45-0541654
- Accepted via mail or fax:
c/o Event Dynamics, Inc.
3042 Cain Road SE
Olympia, WA 98501-3806
- Fax: 253-449-0525
- Online registrants may pay with a credit card.
Confirmations, Invoices & Receipts
- Input the attendee’s email address when registering online to ensure the attendee receives all conference communications.
- Confirmations are sent by email and include the attendee(s) invoice/receipts. Check your ‘Junk Mail’ folder as some systems can flag as spam.
- To add an additional recipient to receive a copy of the invoice/receipts, include their email in the ‘cc’ section of personal information page when registering online OR email Emily Houg with a request.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
- All registrations are subject to a non-refundable $50 processing fee.
- Cancellations made in writing prior to 8/31 will receive a refund of the registration fee minus a $50 processing fee.
- Cancellations after 8/31 are non-refundable. This policy applies to all registrations, including those forms accompanied by a PO.
Purchase Orders (PO)
- POs are accepted, however they are not considered payment.
- Full payment must be made with a check or credit card at the applicable rate based on the date payment is received.
- Unpaid no-shows are subject to full payment and will be invoiced at the regular rate.
- Forms indicating payment through a PO will be considered a confirmed registration unless cancelled in writing by 8/31, and will be invoiced at the regular rate if the fee is not paid by the conference dates.
- No-shows are subject to full payment.
- Unpaid no-shows will be invoiced at the regular rate. This policy applies to all registrations, including those forms accompanied by a PO.
- Registrants whose fees are unpaid after the conference will be invoiced at the regular rate. This policy applies to all registrations, including those accompanied by a PO.